Wednesday, July 29, 2009

View From The Top

I am sorry to say I have no real news to add to the blog at this time, other than something I know my fellow chocolate lovers will appreciate. Lately we have been going through a dry spell of good things on the free table, and we interns were really wanting something good to come. We live for the good treats that help us through our day. Well, our prayers were answered. Yesterday someone put two boxes of turtle chocolates on the free table. So naturally, the closet manager took a whole box and brought it back to the closet. Then one of the interns went back to get the second. We kind of take over when there's something good, but I feel like it's justified for all the work we do.

Then today someone left two boxes of chocolate cupcakes on the free table. I think they were gone within 10 minutes. Word travels fast around the office when there's something good. My thoughts are always on the person who gave this stuff away and why they wouldn't want to keep it for themselves. Clearly they are stronger than I am.

Last week I took pictures of the view from the back of the fashion closet, so I thought you all might want to see what I get to see every day. The river in the second one is the Hudson, and the third is the view looking down from our windows. The last one shows that on a clear day we can see the Statue of Liberty from our floor! The view is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment