Yesterday morning, I actually had to go get coffee for my bosses. Typical intern task. But I really didn't mind. And my boss gave me her credit card and let me get myself a coffee when I ordered their stuff.
It was a pretty slow day, which was nice after the most crazy week yet. I had to start returning all the samples that were rejected from the Breast Cancer Awareness story I have been helping with. But it went pretty quickly because I had been dealing with them so I knew what went where. And we got to leave at 5, so I went straight to the apartment. After I went grocery shopping, I spent the night in.
The internet has been down until now. It's crazy how much I rely on my computer. It has been raining on and off all day today, so I have been doing work. A little uneventful, but I can't let stuff build up just because I want to be seeing the city all the time. We'll see how I finish out the day, but I am thinking I am going to go to church at St. Patrick's tomorrow morning, so I will have to be up kind of early.
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment