Today, I was told by the closet manager and two of the interns that I have a Southern accent. I said something and the closet manager was like "I love your Southern accent!" I was like WHAT? I do not have a Southern accent. They all thought it was funny that I really don't think I have one. They said I have a little bit of a drawl when I saw my O's. I've never thought so, but apparently these Yanks can tell haha. I'll have to be careful how many times I say y'all in front of them from now on.
Gayle was in the closet today! Walking around and picking out clothing and such. If I haven't actually gotten to say hi to her by the end, I might go up to her the last day and get a picture with her.
We have to be in early tomorrow morning to help the stylists set up as they present ideas for the creative director for the next issue, so it's off to bed earlier for me! Good night, y'all! :)
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete